Gokulam, 35/12 East Park Road
Chennai, 600 030
Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph: (91)(44) 6446131
Looking for a challenging position in the functional area of Oracle Financial which requires extensive banking experience and programming proficiency in Oracle.
Over 12 years of banking experience and skilled in the following areas
Handling Loan Transactions for various types of industries
Weekly monitoring of branch profile
Customer related transactions
Proficient in Oracle Applications (Financials) and have specialized in Oracle General Ledger.
Proficient in Oracle and related products including Oracle*Forms, and PLSQL.
Working with Punjab National Bank (India’s leading Nationalized Bank)
(June 85 – till date)
Handling Customer Accounts
Discounting and Factoring Services
- Consumer Loans
- Housing Finances
- Automobile Loans
- Advances for retail trade
- Assessment of Working Capital Requirement for many industries including
- Sterling spinners ( manufacturers of food and beverages)
- Asian Leathers (manufacturers and exporters of leather goods)
- Letter of Credit and guarantees
- Aging Analysis for Deposits, Discounts and Loans
- Income and Expenditure provisioning covering deposits, advances, and other branch related transactions
- Monitoring branch growth on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring inter-branch reconciliation
- Charging of Depreciation on Assets
- Merchant Banking
- Denmur Fax Rolls Public Ltd.
- Pandyan Graphites Public Ltd. - Dividend Warrants.
- Caplin Pharma - Public issue.
- Oriental Organics Public issue.
- Pentafour - Convertible Debentures.
Instrumental in getting the best branch award for my branch for 2 consecutive years
Played the role of a domain specialist in computerization of the branch
Worked with Usha Rectifier India Ltd. (Manufacturers of Rectifiers) as Marketing Executive
(June 83 – May 85)
Increased the dealers by 10% in 1 month.
Worked as a Data Collector and Market Research Investigator for Indian Market Research Bureau(IMRB) and Hindustan Thompson Associates(HTA)
(Mar. 81 - May 83)
- Masters Degree of Computer Applications (MCA) from Bharathidasan University, TamilNadu, India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (75%), with mathematics as the core subject, and physics and chemistry as ancillaries.
Trained on Oracle Applications (Financials) by Oracle Corporation on
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle Order Entry
- Oracle Flexfields.
- Oracle System Administration
- Application Object Library (AOL)
2. Completed a certification course on Oracle 7.x and Developer 2000, from Software Technology Group (STG), Chennai, India and proficient in
Underwent a 1-year training on computing fundamentals, and programming from Tata Infotech (TULEC). The training covered the different software applications, languages and Operating Systems including
- Office Packages (Word, Excel, etc.)
- DBMS (Foxpro)
- Languages (C)
- Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX)
4. Successfully completed Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB- I)
Completed a Material Requirement Planning (MRP) using Oracle as the Database and Oracle*Forms as the front end as part of the certification process in STG.
Front-end: Developer 2000 Release 1.2
- Complete tracking of materials
- Provided various decision support reports
- Supported ad-hoc queries
- Has many Complex Input Forms
2. Payroll System in Foxpro, as part of training in Tata Infotech
DBMS and front-end: FoxPro
- Management of Complete employee details including personal identification, location, salary, tax provisions and other allowances.
- Semi-open system that provided interface for hooking it up with an Accounting Software
3. Successfully developed and implemented an Accounting System for Prime Computer Academy
Front-End: Developer 2000 Release 1.2
- Complete automation of Invoices, Books and Journals
- Computerization to the Voucher Level